- Massive project overruns
- Lengthy and expensive project evaluations
- Complicated handover processes across disciplines and between systems
- Lack of quantitative risk assessments
- Not estimating option values
- Unable to see the full picture
- Lack of credibility and predictability
OUR SOLUTION – THE INTEGRATED APPROACH:
- Agile valuation involving the right people, the right facilitation, and the right software to enable fast quantitative evaluation of project benefits and downsides including identification of the most important areas of improvement.
WHO WE ARE
The RiskyDecisions Team consists of a number of leading experts with scientific, IT or business management background and experience from the oil and gas, wind power and pharmaceutical industries. We have been designing and working with applications to analyse risks and uncertainties on major projects for many years. We understand the need for applications that are powerful, fast, highly configurable and yet easy to use. We’re a small team of experienced and dedicated professionals with extensive experience in structuring and streamlining tools and processes for efficient decision making.
Risky Decisions was formed in the early part of 2017 in order to bring together our expertise to deliver risk management services and a top of the range Monte Carlo application for launch during 2017.